Acquisition of investments:
- Business development loans.
- Financing for acquiring a business.
- Refinancing of business.
- Investments for business reorganisation.
Development and implementation of projects for EU funds
- Preparation of a list of suitable financing programmes, indicating their main requirements and the amount of financing they may provide.
- Development of a plan for entering financial support programmes.
- Development of a business plan that meets the requirements of structural funds.
- Preparation of a set of documents necessary for applying for financing by EU funds.
- Consulting during the project, ensuring that the handling of the project meets the requirements of the body that manages the development fund in question.
- Support in preparing reports during the project.
Certified appraisal of businesses:
Our company employs multiple certified business appraisers, and we can appraise businesses for our clients in accordance with international standards accepted by banks, courts and the Register of Enterprises of the Republic of Latvia.
Companies may need a business to be appraised for the following purposes:
- To sell shares belonging to the owners of the company.
- To procure loans.
- To merge companies.
- To plan business development in the future.
- To reorganise the company.
- To use such an appraisal in court and arbitration disputes.