Urban and public infrastructure planning consulting
- Development and approval of local and detailed planning designs;
- Changes in zoning (number of floors, density of development);
- Traffic (infrastructure) planning.
- Environmental pollution risk assessment;
- Environmental impact assessments;
- Strategic environmental impact assessments;
- Applications for A-, B-, and C-class polluting activity permits;
- Environmental reports;
- Preparation and implementation of environmental documentation (e.g. environmental logs).
- Development and implementation of projects for EU funds;
- Acquisition of investments;
- Certified assessments of businesses;
- Certified assessments of trademarks and other intangible assets.